If you do this, you are granting me acces to your entire location history!
You should probably think twice before you do this:
- I might be malicious (I'm not, but how can you be sure?), and use this data for a bad reason.
- I might be incompetent (I don't think I am, but I might be), and accidentally leak this data to someone who is malicious.
All I can say is:
- I don't keep your raw location history after the picture is generated.
- I don't keep the token granting access to your data after the picture is generated.
- Currently, I do keep the generated picture indefinitely, but don't store who generated it.
- I'd like to make the pictures delete/expire after a short period of time soon, but that isn't done yet!
- I tried (hard) to make sure no one can see the picture unless you give them the link. (But this goes back to the point about incompetence.)
- The source code is available here: http://wwww.github.com/mrjones/latvis